[games_access] AbleGamers Press Release On Joystiq

Steven Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Mon Nov 23 20:13:42 EST 2009

Hello Fellow Sig Member,

It's a great day for accessibility!!  Joystiq has picked up our press
release that showcases AbleGamers' first of its kind accessibility review
section for MAINSTREAM video games.  You can see the article on Joystiq
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/23/ablegamers-launches-reviews-with-accessibi
lity-in-mind/

Here is the link to our press release on the Accessible Mainstream Review
Section
http://ablegamers.org/newsroom/5-press-releases/39-ablegamerscom-launches-fi
rst-of-its-kind-video-game-review-section-with-accessibility-at-its-core.htm

Although not the first time AG has made it onto Joystiq, judging by most of
the 70+ comments on the story, this may be one of the most important times
we have made the esteemed video game centric publication.  Most of the
comments have been positive and we really appreciate that.

Steve Spohn
Associate Editor
www.AbleGamers.com