[games_access] GDC + IGDA Tech Migration

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 7 19:41:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Unfortunately all of the proposals for game accessibility for GDC SF
2010 were turned down. I was wondering if anyone on this list got
anything in? There's a diversity "hearing" in the works within the
GDC itself, as it seems that every proposal we know about having to
do with diversity issues were eliminated in the first round. I'm just
double checking to see if everything was axed on our topic. If you
have not yet heard about the status of a proposal you may have turned
in, count it as rejected. They've already sent out the acceptance and
are now just sending out the funeral notices. :(

In other news, this weekend is the big "tech migration" to the new
IGDA site so if you have been having trouble posting to the list,
that is why I've just learned. Please email me at hinn at uiuc.edu with
any questions of concerns.