[games_access] Recruiting Warcraft 3 Testers for MFA Thesis!

Chris Quinn chris at chrisquinn.com
Wed Oct 14 17:33:01 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I am looking for volunteer testers to help out with my MFA thesis. I am
looking for gamers with physical disabilities to test Defense of the
Ancients (DotA), a custom map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, for
accessibility barriers. I am going to take your feedback to Blizzard in
order to create a custom map prototype that attempts to eliminate these
barriers, at which point I would reach out to you again to test the
prototype. Ultimately, the goal is to evaluate this process at a
feasible method to create more accessible mainstream games.

Please go to my blog (quinn-thesis.blogspot.com
<http://quinn-thesis.blogspot.com>) to learn more about my project and
the overall process. If you are interested in participating, please
email me at chris at chrisquinn.com <mailto:chris at chrisquinn.com> and I can
send you more details.

Thanks for your time!

Chris Quinn