[games_access] Recruiting Warcraft 3 Testers for MFA Thesis!

Steven Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Thu Oct 15 03:54:41 EDT 2009

Greetings Chris,

My name is Steve Spohn, I'm the associate editor for AbleGamers.com. First,
I think your project is extremely interesting and I really hope it goes
well. Second, I'll save you in a step, I read on your blog that you are
planning to reach out to us at AbleGamers - so I thought I would reach out
to you instead. We would be happy to help you in recruiting testers, on top
of that, I happened to have played DoTA since the days before it was
shortened into that name.

Shoot me a private e-mail - Steve at AbleGamers.com - we can discuss the
details later today. I just wanted to publicly say that I think it is great
you are including disabilities as your main point in a thesis! Great job,
and I'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

Steve Spohn
Associate Editor
www.AbleGamers.com