[games_access] experimental games - working on mobile devices!

Claudio Zeni claudio.zeni at bluewin.ch
Sun Oct 18 14:36:58 EDT 2009

Hi there!
I made a very interesting discovery today.
As some of you know, most of the experimental games  from audiogames.net are
whritten in flash.
I found a "flash player" on my fone, so I thought "why not try it?"
I installed one game on my fone and I could hear the introduction-voice!!!
The problem was that the game said "press the space bar to start the game",
and on mobile devices, you don't have a space bar.
Another game didn't work correctly.
I could hear a short part of the intro, but then the game crashed.
Guys, I think I have discovered a new platform for little handy-games!!
If the game is little and compact, it should work on newer mobile fones!
What do you say about it?
Best regards
Claudio.