[games_access] experimental games - working on mobile devices!

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:57:35 EDT 2009

Hi Claudio, Hi all,

Richard of Audiogames has often spoke about how well audiogames would translate to the likes of iPods and other portable devices. I agree too, and would love to have some interactive fiction to play for long journeys on trains and planes. Especially so for me as using handheld video game devices makes me feel ill whilst travelling.

Re. one-switch audio games, Sandra. Probably not the most subtle example but there are one or two in existence such as Scarface that came from an Experimental Audiogames competition, Links below:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2007/04/first-18-rated-one-switch-game-scarface_20.html
http://www.audiogames.net/playcenter/index_exp.php

Would love to see more.

By the way Richard, will there be an Audio Games 2009 Experimental Games this year? Have always enjoyed the imaginative games that have come out of this.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk