[games_access] My Football Game - And they said it could not be done.

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 19 13:35:49 EDT 2009

This is definitely something to check out -- it's a real emotional
experience to see what he did. Basically Chuck (the creator of the
software) solved so many issues that keep many with cognitive and
mobility disabilities from gaming and created something that is
really quite amazing!

Michelle

>>> AbleGamers.com