[games_access] audio game maker

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Oct 19 14:04:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I got an idea, because of this and other projects.

It would be great, when we could have a webpage with this information:

* projects - looking for tester
* projects - looking for developer that use it
* projects - that are good for students

Maybe that could help to find people?

In my study we always do projects for the rubbish bin :-(
That is boring.

Best regards,
Sandra