[games_access] My Football Game - And they said it could not bedone.

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Oct 19 14:13:57 EDT 2009

Hi Claudio,

this is what I understood:

It is for cognitive and mobility disabled people.
They added some features for these people:

Alternative Controller:
It is important that people can use also other kind of controller.
There are some special adapted controller. You can use a keyboard,
The USB Xbox 360 controller, joysticks,...

Difficulty: here game speed:
To make the game easier for people who are "slow",
It is possible to set the game speed.
You will have more time to react.

Practise Mode:
You can practice or train certain movements before you
Play the full game mode. This is something like a tutorial,
But you can enter it when you want and train what you want.
You can also go back to train when you played a certain time.

I have sometimes troubles with this: Sometimes I play a game,
But there is a place that is very hard. And usually I make a break.
And when I play again I have to solve this difficult situation :-(
Then I wish for a training mode that I can always access.

Color:
Here I am not sure, but I think that selecting color for the team
Can help people who are colorblind? (Green red and blue yellow)

I think Claudio is right: It would be great to have more information
that are easy to understand. Imagine developer would like to learn more.
I will ask in my English lesson, if someone would like to do this.

Best regards,
Sandra