[games_access] SoundDesign

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 2 16:29:02 EDT 2009

Odd discussion -- sorry I missed most of it while my internet's been backlogged. The person who is playing that does not require [cc] for physical reasons would be the one who had the advantage...if the other player could not hear and had no [cc]. With [cc] that helps even the playing field. But perhaps this was already raised.

It seems like this is a bit of an obvious conclusion. But if a person using it was not hearing impaired and was using as a pay to "hear" more against a person who was also not hearing impaired, it *could* be a cheat. There are always going to be people who want to cheat the system...

Michelle