[games_access] SoundDesign

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Sep 3 08:12:11 EDT 2009

Hi,

well it will always be little bit unfair:

no [CC]
* hearing is in advantage

[CC]
* one who use it could be in advantage
* special one who can also hear

The point is that the [CC] should have "equal" information like the represented sound.
And that is something [CC] wants to be anyway?
I never heard about it, that [CC] will give someone an advantage :-)
(Maybe hearing people have to train their hearing little bit more?)

My personal opinion is, that [CC] available for everyone would be the best.

I am looking for a term, a description of this.
Universal Accessibility has another meaning.
Bring them to the "same level" is also not useful.
Does anyone has an idea?

Best regards,
Sandra