[games_access] Short introduction into Game Accessibility (german)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Aug 5 16:48:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I proudly present the first result of the collaboration with "Pirate Gaming
e.V."
(And one nice guy from VDVC)

A short introduction into Game Accessibility in German.
http://www.pirate-gaming.de/games/game-accessibility

It is very short, because it was planned for flyers. But maybe this is ok,
for a first introduction.

Note: In one comment we used the game "Anno", because it has won a prize in
Germany.
Maybe we will add the slogan "Because everyone wants to save the universe"
and the "four ghosts".

What is right?
"Because everyone wants to save the universe."
"Because everyone wants to save the Universe."

Best regards,
Sandra