[games_access] Amazing Article in a german magazine (GEE)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Aug 19 01:19:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

I read the article about Game Accessibility. It is amazing.

He interview two gamer who have a physical disability.

.         Ablegamers is mentioned

.         This SIG is mentioned

.         One gamer wrote about his concerns about kinect

I am very glad that I could change one description:

First the  journalist wanted to write that the industry ignores disabled
gamers.

He changed it to: the industry is not aware of the problems of disabled
gamers.

This is true in Germany and most European Countries. This is also very
important,

because most of German developers will be ask about this topic in the next
time.

I wanted to avoid to make them sad or angry about this topic.

Best regards,

Sandra