[games_access] First experience of Kinect

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Aug 21 01:44:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was thinking about the special List we put all together for Micrsoft for
Kinect/Natal.

@Michelle was there a meeting with Microsoft?

I do not understand that the "Game Accessibility" Meeting is after the
design phase of the games.

We have lots of beta games and now it is much more difficult to change
something.

(When I worked as a software tester, we did test the "written down"
requirements. So we could find

"bugs" and logic errors before they were implemented)

I am wondering what we are going to do about the "symbols" for the cover.

I send this also to games for health list, but there is no answer. I thought
that this point would be

very important to them.

Interesting was the reaction of the people who present the games.

One really wanted to see if disabled gamers could play (he wished that lots
of people can play)

Another one said the game is not designed for them, so they should not play.

The big question is "being able to play or being not able to play".

Also when the game experience changes, as long as they have fun in the way
they can play,

It is the right way!

Best regards,

Sandra