[games_access] Kinect / Kung-Fu Live

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Aug 24 17:04:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

the menu is the most critical part. It would be
great when all possibilities would be used:
* hand control
* foot control? (would be nice to try it out: buttons on screen or dance
pad)
* voice control
* gamepad control (maybe reconfigurable?)
* maybe one button control? (automatic scanning)

Dance Central:
Also it is designed for full body movements, maybe this would be nice?
People can setup the body parts that are tracked. E.g. only upper body
or lower body. Maybe people would love to dance, also when they can only
move a part of their body. Maybe the function of the character helps them
to get the illusion they could move all parts? Similar to people who can
virtually run also when in real they are sitting in a wheelchair.

Sonic Free Riders:
I did not try out the jump. What happens when the person does not jump?
An option for automatically jump would be nice.

Standard Xbox360 menu:
Of course this should also be accessible as possible.

Kinectimals:
I read that this game can be controlled by a gamepad.
Does someone know more about it?

Kinectimals and wheelchair:
This is was the guy told me:
* Wheelchair user can play the game
* For jump they needed only to rise their hand

Other topics:
The one button shooter gamer is a "railshooter".
I never heard of this genre before. The Harry Potter game
Is like this. The Charater is moved automatically and you
have only to shoot.

Kung-Fu Live by www.virtualairguitar.com:
It looks like the whole game uses [CC].
The story is presented like a comic and in gameplay
the sounds are presented like in comics. The dialogs are subtitled.
It is possible to play it sitting in a wheelchair, also the game was
designed for whole body movement. :-)

And the best: it is possible to send feedback to the programmer!

Best regards,
Sandra