[games_access] Game Accessibility related material available on-line

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 9 08:26:56 EST 2010

Hello all,

I have just made publicly available on-line an edited version of the slides
that I had used for my keynote speech entitled "Universally Accessible Games
& Parallel Game Universes" (206 slides), at the 1st International Conference
on Video Game and Virtual Worlds Translation and Accessibility, on 2
December 2010, in Barcelona, Spain. As was requested by some people, I also
created a smaller subset (31 slides), meant to be used as a quick
introduction to Game Accessibility.

Both versions can be downloaded from:

http://ua-games.gr/publications.html (see section B. Presentations &
Lectures).

Here are also the direct download links to the individual files:

"Universally Accessible Games & Parallel Game Universes" (206 slides) PDF
format(15MB)

http://ua-games.gr/docs/DGrammenos_Universally_Accessible_Games_and_Parallel
_Game_Universes.pdf

"Introduction to Game Accessibility" (31 slides) PDF format(2.8MB)

<http://ua-games.gr/docs/DGrammenos_Intro_to_Game_Accessibility.pdf>
http://ua-games.gr/docs/DGrammenos_Intro_to_Game_Accessibility.pdf

Best regards,

Dimitris