[games_access] Website Links

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 10:16:21 EST 2010

www.games4rehab.org

Thanks Tara!
 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD
www.games4rehab.org

Research Assistant Professor
Leonard Davis School of Gerontology
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA  90089-0191

M:  310-913-5707

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not
the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy
all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by
reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.