[games_access] MORE Game Accessibility related material available on-line

Richard @ AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Thu Dec 9 11:16:01 EST 2010

Hi guys,

My slides for the same conference (1st International Conference on Video Game and Virtual Worlds Translation and Accessibility, on 2 December 2010, in Barcelona, Spain) are online as well and can be found through the following link:

http://www.creativehero.es/download/click.php?id=11

Greets,

Richard