[games_access] January Issue of IGDA Perspectives Newsletter
hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 11 13:05:13 EST 2010
Attention all SIG Members!
The IGDA Perspectives Newsletter needs content for its January issue on Game Accessibility. Through this issue we hope to help bridge the knowledge gap about how to increase the accessibility of games that exists between disability groups and game developers and publishers. We are looking for pieces of any length including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Gamers with Disabilities
- Relevant tools.
- Benefits of using game accessibility features.
- Implementing game accessibility features.
- Closed captioning in games.
- Blind/vision impaired technologies in games.
- Quality of life for disabled game developers.
- Strategies for working with game accessibility.
- Game success stories.
Please send article pitches to Editor-in-Chief Beth Aileen Lameman (beth at bethaileen.com) by December 20th. Final articles are due by January 1st.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the games_access