[games_access] Conference in Barcelona

Carme Mangiron cmangiron at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 05:46:53 EST 2010

Hi Michelle and everybody,

I am enclosing the booklet of abstracts for the conference in Barcelona,
so that you can see what papers were presented on the game / virtual
worlds accessibility strand and their approach. I also hope to have
links to most full presentations by mid-next week, and I will also
forward them to the list.

On the meantime I am also enclosing a link to the presentation I
delivered explaining a pilot study about the reception of captions in
game subtitling that I will be carrying out in the new year, in case it
may be of interest.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3277891/VG.VW.%20Conference/Accessibility_DHH_Pilot_Study_cmangiron_final.pdf

Kind regards,

Carme