[games_access] January Issue of IGDA Perspectives Newsletter

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 11 15:48:38 EST 2010

It would be great to see a nice collection of short articles describing what the different groups that people in the SIG belong to like a summary of key activities from last year and what's coming up next for the groups. It would also be great to see a summary of the Spain conference that just happened! Think of this as an nice way to let IGDA members know about all the different groups that are represented in the SIG! :)

Michelle