[games_access] Game Controller Brain Storming

BlazeEagle blazeeagle at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 13 12:05:59 EST 2010

-- I can't remember if I asked this before on this list, so please kindly excuse me if I have. --

Anyway, How many physically disabled games would benefit from a Playstation 2 style controller split into two equal sections?

I would because while I can use a trackball & a on-screen keyboard, I can't hold my arms together to use a stock  Playstation 2 controller.

Via Google searching, I found a few with a similar configuration but these have awkward to bad button placement.

Is there a list online somewhere that has a round up of the most accessible controllers currently available that I could compare my ideas with?

Thanks,

Aaron aka BlazeEagle