[games_access] My spanish blog to 5 languages

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:31:50 EST 2010

That's great, Javier!!

I think the most difficult would be the translations to English,
Portuguese, and German would be the roughest due to the differences
in the designs of those languages. Interesting that Spanish to
English works ok but not the other way around!

I love your blog -- it's a great resource!! And I wouldn't worry
about repeating news since you are citing the sources -- better that
we have a nice go-between to translate information in your site than
not to have one at all!

I'll leave the RSS questions to some of our blog experts like Barrie
-- I'm afraid I don't know myself! :)

Michelle