[games_access] Posting to the List -- Opinions Sought [was visionplay]

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 8 14:27:23 EST 2010

I guess then we'd have to take a poll on that -- there hasn't been an
official list policy, just the preference of members. I certainly
don't mind and have said that before.

I think what people object to the most is twitter-like posts of just
links. But I don't see why articles reporting on accessibility
stories can't be posted with summaries and then the link to the
larger article. Seems like that would be a service to list members to
see the variety of content out there.

Anyone have any disagreements with that? Let's have an open
discussion on it, pro/con, and let the list decide.

Mark -- you are certainly welcome to do a post with the above idea
(title, summary, link) as an example so that list members could see
an example.

Michelle