[games_access] IGDA Newsletter, Great Story on Page 16 and 17.

Joshua Caulfield Joshua at igda.org
Tue Feb 9 11:43:16 EST 2010

Hello Folks,

I just wanted to drop a line and mention I think it was a very cool article, and I think you all have some incredible discussions here.  I read as many as I can, and am always impressed with the thought that goes into the posting.  Very high quality content from all of you.

And so, just as I have done with the QA sig I say unto thee:  Bring me another!  You're some great writers and there are some great accessibility stories out there to tell.  So send them over to myself or David Wright, and let's get the word out.

The newsletter is one of your tools as a SIG to address the community and you have my full support in getting your content in there.

And don't forget to vote!
We announced the IGDA Candidates, and voting begins on the 14th, Valentines Day and Chinese New Year (a once in 70 years occurrence), so take a look over these folks and lets try and pick 5 form this awesome group of folks.

Best,
Joshua