[games_access] Silver Gaming, new chance with better market numbers?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Feb 9 16:02:06 EST 2010

Hi,

do we have now a better chance with game accessibility, when we use numbers for silver gaming?
There are lots of seniors and everyone gets old. Here we have more numbers and most of seniors
need game accessibility features. Also the impairments have a wide range and most of the disabilities are affected.

I hope it is understandable. When not write back.

Best regards,
Sandra