[games_access] Silver Gaming, new chance with better market numbers?

Dennis Asher dennis.asher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:19:46 EST 2010

Hi Sandra,
I remember seeing some stats last year that showed growth in the younger
gaming markets had stabilised and the new growth was in the older markets.
They were talking about 30+ but there is a lot of growth in the 50+ market
as well. If developers can get the message that catering for the rapidly
growing older market (silver gaming) means improving accessibility then the
features will be included as standard. It makes very good business sense. A
rapidly growing market offers many opportunities.

Regards

Dennis asher
nanogames.com