[games_access] IGDA Newsletter, Great Story on Page 16 and 17.

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:33:17 EST 2010

Hi all,
I want to express my opinion because many of you are doing that  :)

I'm sorry, i want to be hard with game developers  xD
And I am a game developer!!  (coder)
But I think we are here to say all the truth and not to exclude a group of
people who are already in a excluded group.

I understand Mark, he wants to encourage the industry and not to punish
them. But I want to be realistic as he said he is realistic knowing he cant
do some things because his disability; as the same way, me as developer, I
have to be realistic and know that is really hard to make a videogame
accessible, and fully accessibility is impossible in a commercial game.

there are different points of view... but is the same cause...
so... keep working!!   ;)