[games_access] Judge Tosses Blind Gamer's Suit vs. Sony

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 27 17:07:25 EST 2010

Thanks John and Janet I agree with what you guys say.  It's just
frustrating.  From the years I have been involved with the special interest
group, with Michelle, creating my documentary I created called Robert
Florio: a New Way to Live, my game design degree, I think by now there
should be a wide range knowledge meant by developers and producers.

I think if they would at least come out publicly and say, we understand the
struggle, we are humans too, and maybe created like a summit like what
president of vomited the other day with Democrats and Republicans broadcast
live for six hours for the health-care bill.  That's just an idea.

To me it is a philosophical issue now not anymore a technical or economic
issue.  Believe me I know the technical and economic problems.  Like John
was saying, we wouldn't be profitable for a developer to make an accessible
game, denying it to the people who already buy the game in a way I guess.

But I believe the issue is, philosophical. I don't think any human being
would deny the fact that videogames are in the world's greatest congressman
for entertaining our physical needs. If I can see, if I can't hear or move,
actually I can't move a lot, that does not mean it shouldn't be marketed to
me.  Why is it we are so far away from people actually using common sense?
Is this part of humanity completely gone? Why is it we get it but no one
else does?  In any answers, I shouldn't be grasping for questions but you're
right John, we are doing a lot.

Reiterating, I just want the big names, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and say,
we hear you loud and clear.  Then what?  Then they don't do anything about
it that would look bad maybe that's why they came admit it.lol

Thanks
Robert Florio
www.RobertFlorio.com