[games_access] New Universal-Controller (Sony?)

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:36:41 EST 2010

Trailing through my lardy back-log of e-mails. Very interesting find, Sandra
re. the Universal controller.  Bit of a holy grail this, but do you think
this is going to allow people to play most games, or is it more likely to be
a universal remote control mainly aimed at being a multi-media controller
(TV, audio, video)?

I wonder...

Barrie