[games_access] Microsoft Patents Muscle-Based Computer Control Scheme

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sat Jan 2 09:41:52 EST 2010

Little concerned. I know a few people that have been doing this for some
time in accessibility. Twitch switches and so on. Is this new? And do we
really want MS holding the patent. (I have not read the patent app so I do
not have all the details) but given MS history of patent grabbing and
charging tons to use them we should do a deep dive into this and make sure
that this is not going to hurt us in the end.

Just a thought.

Mark

Sent from a mobile device.