[games_access] Seeking GA / Health Gaming Blogs

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 15:05:03 EST 2010

Mark are you willing to include Games 4 rehab news?  if so...www.games4rehab.com.

big hug

 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD

M:  310-913-5707
F:   310-230-5064
Y:   sherylflynn at yahoo.com
G:  sherylflynn at gmail.com
Skype:  sheryl.flynn
Aim:  sheryl flynn
FB:  sheryl flynn
LinkedIn: sheryl flynn
Twitter:  sheryl flynn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.