[games_access] Linux KDE4.3, One Button Game

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:44:27 EST 2010

Sounds like "Air Attack" for the Commodore Pet:
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2007/10/1979-air-attack.html which was
inspired by Atari's 1978 Canyon Bomber (one-switch games have been going a
long-time in one guise or another).

Do you have the direct link, Sandra? Not that I'll be able to play it if
it's Linux.

Barrie