[games_access] AbleGamers Called Out on Apple.com

Steven Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Thu Jan 28 19:59:12 EST 2010

Hello fellow SIG members,

I'm writing you today to let you know about a very cool article that was
published on Apple.com.  In their review of Dragon age online, Apple placed
a box in the top right-hand corner titled "Accessible Adventures."

"AbleGamers named Dragon Age: Origins its 2009 Accessible Game of the Year,
noting: "What makes this title so exceptional is the level of options given
to the gamer to choose their level of accessibility."'

To see the article check out
http://www.apple.com/games/articles/2010/01/dragonage/

This is a wonderful achievement for the accessible gaming movement!  We were
so enamored to see such a mainstream institution recognized the importance
of accessibility in gaming. I'm personally thrilled to have the
accessibility award even mentioned by Apple, let alone to call out
accessibility so prominently, makes me proud to do what we do.

Thank you for your time,

Steve Spohn

Associate Editor

www.AbleGamers.com