[games_access] Game accessibility survey journal article

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 4 16:02:19 EDT 2010

I've read the article and it is very, very good! Because the permissions are owned by the journal, he cannot post it online because they (Springer) are very strict with permissions. But he can send you a copy as he said. :) Eelke didn't mention it but he's second author on it and although it goes without saying...the quality is excellent!

Michelle