[games_access] Game accessibility survey journal article

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 19:46:50 EDT 2010

One handed controllers - Novint Falcon
 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD
www.games4rehab.com

**my email is out of control these days...if you don't hear from me in 2 days,
please don't hesitate to contact me again**

M:  310-913-5707
F:   310-230-5064
Y:   sherylflynn at yahoo.com
G:  sherylflynn at gmail.com
Skype:  sheryl.flynn
Aim:  sheryl flynn
FB:  sheryl flynn
LinkedIn: sheryl flynn
Twitter:  sheryl flynn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not
the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are
hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy
all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by
reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.