[games_access] GamesCom, GDC-Europe

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Jul 20 06:39:44 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

it is not only the schools.

This is just an idea: Maybe we have to present GA as an iceberg.
(Iceberg: you see only small amount on the surface, the most part is under
the water)

Top:              disabled gamers

Then:       situational disabled gamers

Then:    busy gamer, beginner, silver gamer, ...

Then:  game accessibility = usability for gamers

Besides: game accessibility features are often very useful for the
development of motion controlled games,
Special when they adjust everything for the "flow" in the prototype. (game
speed, difficulty, size of figures, ...)

Best regards,
Sandra