[games_access] Looking for interview partner: gamer with physical disability

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jul 21 10:45:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

the journalist who writes an article about Game Accessibility,
is looking for an interview partner who has a physical disability.

It would be great when the person is not too far away from Hamburg.
Germany, Austria, Swiss, Netherlands should be ok.

When we do not get someone, the article will be shifted to a later time.

Unfortunately I know only lots of blind gamer, but no people with
another disability.

Best regards,
Sandra