[games_access] Game Accessibility Info Package - Categories

Brannon Zahand brannonz at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 30 03:02:43 EDT 2010

My two cents... I think "Elderly People" should be removed as a category. As we age, we have various types of impairments become more likely... mobility (e.g. arthritis), visual (e.g. glaucoma), auditory (e.g. hearing loss), cognitive (e.g. memory loss), speech (e.g. impairment from stroke), etc. Not every elderly person suffers from every one of these and some people who might be considered elderly (70+) still are in amazing health.