[games_access] Research about game accessibility
sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Jun 5 16:39:59 EDT 2010
Welcome on list.
What is the original language?
I can help to translate it in German.
I do recommend to "test" it before.
Sometimes this can be very useful.
Sheryl did also a survey. Maybe she can send you her survey questions?
And maybe it would be nice to compare it?
Is the survey also for "silver gamer" (50+) ?
* You can ask at the games for health email list.
* I can ask a silver gaming group in Xing.
* I do not the name of the "ablegamers" Canada,
What are they called know?
* http://www.accessibility.nl/games/index.php @Richard?
* www.audiogames.net @Richard?
* I can ask at gameport.blindzeln.de (german audio gamer)
* www.games4rehab.com @Sheryl?
* www.deafgamers.com (are they still active?)
Von: games_access-bounces at igda.org [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im
Auftrag von Gökçe Komaç
Gesendet: Samstag, 5. Juni 2010 22:06
An: games_access at igda.org
Betreff: [games_access] Research about game accessibility
I'm a student at Game Technologies master's degree programme.
Currently I'm doing a research about game accessibility. I have
prepared a survey for disable people, asking about their thoughts on
video games, etc. If anybody would like to partipate in the research,
please let me know. I haven't translated the survey info English yet,
but will do if there are any volunteers. Feel free to ask me if you
have any questions.
games_access mailing list
games_access at igda.org
More information about the games_access