[games_access] Some recent Game Accessibility Links; [CC]
sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun Jun 20 16:38:18 EDT 2010
Wow Reid that is great. It would be nice to have
the original video and your video for presentation.
I am looking also for another example.
When the game is saved in "Tomb Raider Underworld" it is only presented by
I thought about this: show first the video without sound
and then show the video with sound, so people see what was missing.
But I do not know how to make a video of a game.
Von: games_access-bounces at igda.org [mailto:games_access-bounces at igda.org] Im
Auftrag von Barrie Ellis
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010 15:11
An: games_access at igda.org
Betreff: [games_access] Some recent Game Accessibility Links
It's link dump time! Some really interesting ones I think...
1. Reid Kimball's mock up of PS3 game Heavy Rain with full
2. Steve Spohn's take on the to-be-released Kinect:
ml and his tie-up with Evil Controllers modified Xbox 360 controller:
3. Eye-controlled Guitar Hero clone at Accessible GameBase:
4. Electronic Soup Podcast on deeper Audio games:
5. Tilt Sensor for PS3 (via LEPMIS PS3-SAP interface):
6. Fishie Fishie Fifty for Xbox 360: A one-switch game for one to fifty(!!)
8550557 and http://www.farbs.org/games.html (PC 1 player version)
More information about the games_access