[games_access] Last posting

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Mar 1 04:20:49 EST 2010

Hi Chuck

I think that is a great idea but it is hard to scale and maintain ; we all work with this mostly on our spare time; companies willing to do this are welcome to join this group and I'm happy to help out peer devs.

I have worked with this SIG activity for so long so I've changed strategy; instead of trying to convince people to join, I'm working on a political educational level to provide an "offer they can't refuse" to cite the mafia :)

/Thomas