[games_access] Cure diseases, one computer at a time.

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:03:56 EST 2010

You can run the program like you are donatig your pc for an hours. I have to
read more about it but I think people who have a PS3 will be more important
for this.

In this talbe: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=osstats
there is the number of TFLOPS that a normal PC with windows with the program
can do (303) and the PS3 (1000 - 2200).
Seems like PS3 can do the job of 7 pcs  xD