[games_access] Games for Health & Games Beyond Entertainment Week

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Fri Mar 5 15:00:33 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm sending out a short note to people I've been in touch with previously or who have attended past serious game oriented events I've produced.

I wanted to let you know that the 2010 Games for Health Conference and our first ever Games Beyond Entertainment Week to be held May 24-27, 2010 in Boston, MA.

Complete details are at http://www.gamesforhealth.org & http://www.gamesbeyondentertainment.com

We've already posted the first 30+ sessions you will find at Games for Health online at:

	http://bit.ly/bgkHiB

Registration for Games for Health & Games Beyond Entertainment Week is now open at:

	http://www.bit.ly/9MsY7J

ALUMNI DISCOUNT CODE
As a friend of Digitalmill we've created a discount code of 10% off if you enter BOS10 at registration.  Feel free to share this with any peers and colleagues.

You can find basic PDF brochures for either event at:

	Games for Health
	http://www.gamesforhealth.org/brochure.pdf

	Games Beyond Entertainment Week
	http://www.gamesbeyondentertainment.com/brochure.pdf

We will have much more to share about these events over the next few weeks.  If you are interested in being a speaker, sponsor, or exhibitor at any of them please feel free to send me an email.

If you will be at next week's Game Developer's Conference please stop to say hi and/or attend the Serious Games Summit @ GDC.

Best,

Ben Sawyer
Digitalmill