[games_access] SIG in Austen?

Tara Tefertiller tara.tefertiller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:31:04 EST 2010

I've heard from Michelle. I live right down the street so get to talk to her
all the time. Michelle had to have surgery, which left in her the hospital
for a while. She's home now, but can't drive or really travel at all due to
risk of infection. She's doing okay though, or as okay as you can be after
having surgery. Right now she's just recovering and sleeps a lot due to her
medicine.