[games_access] SIG in Austen?

thomas at pininteractive.com thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Mar 10 19:11:28 EST 2010

her name links to your page, so what, I   don't get the hijacking;
don't you want traffic to your site?

accessibility is more than chatter to me too; although I don't have a
disability today, life is a terminal disease, leading to death and
likely disabilities on the way. I want to play games as I grow older,
so that is my personal drive.

However, I do find it important to do something beyond my individual
needs ; hence my engagement in this field for almost 13 years now.

I think we should unite, not fight. We only have one life (afaik) so
let's value it and stop nagging each other. Deal?

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)