[games_access] Edge

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Mar 13 12:36:22 EST 2010

That is an awesome article.

I wish I could get a job working for one of these one switch button games.

Does anyone know how I can apply?

To get onto sent a letter to that company for the one-game
wwv.ninjadoodle.com

I'm starting to realize there are a lot more accessible games than I
thought.

For so many years and kept holding the standard of today's best technology
games and not realizing that if one of these games picks up

It would be created into a full 3-D game.

But then you have the side scrolling two-dimensional games and then 3-D can
be different.

I'm going to add the article & the game links to my web site.

Robert Florio

_____