[games_access] start of gameplay

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:42:47 EDT 2010

This is made in new games becaouse is that players want.
When people start a game they dont want to read or to see a video, they dont
want a book or a movie!! they want a game! that is developers do that.

I think this is not a problem becaouse in this game start you can't die. It
works as a tutorial.