[games_access] Hey all! :)

Brannon Zahand brannonz at microsoft.com
Wed May 12 21:53:16 EDT 2010

I know it's been a while since I've written anything on the SIG list. Things have been super-crazy-busy over the last 9 months... getting married, changing jobs (still working on Xbox though), coordinating at Gamefest 2010 (did anyone catch our game accessibility talk there?), a bunch of business/personal trips...

Anyway, now that things are finally starting to calm down (just a little) you'll probably be hearing me chime in a bit more regularly. But I wanted to let you all know that I'll be attending Game Accessibility Day in Boston on the 25th and was hoping other people from the SIG might be going. It would be fun to put faces to some names over a drink and catch up on things.

Take care,
Brannon