[games_access] Hey all! :)

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri May 14 21:39:20 EDT 2010

Just had my 7th abdominal surgery in 18 months so, yeah, won't be there this year.

Anyone know if it will be filmed and put online? What about filming it and putting it on AbleGamers as an incentive to raise donations (kind of like the PBS "if you pledge $25 you get a bumper stick, $50 a tote bag..." :) Seriously, that might be a really good idea for you guys. I'd be interested in it! You could sell by the lecture with discounts if they buy more than 3 or whatever or the entire day. GDC sells theirs -- why not do the same to benefit a non-profit?

Michelle