[games_access] Game Accessibility SIG Election Results

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Mon Nov 1 17:33:02 EDT 2010

Hello Game Accessibility SIG Members,

It's done! The voting has ended and the results are in. Your newly
elected steering committee members are: Kevin Bierre, Barrie Ellis, Tara
Tefertiller. Please send along your congratulations to all of them.

Michelle Hinn will now start serving as chair emeritus in an official
capacity for six months.  But don't worry about Sandra Uhling, the ones
who just missed the cut (and all the votes were within one vote - so I
mean really just missed the cut) are usually the first ones the newly
elected leadership ask to help out. :)

If you have any questions about this whole process feel free to email me
at sheri at designdirectdeliver.com

Kevin, Barrie, and Tara should be in touch soon (about a week) to tell
you who will be the new chair!

Thanks to all for participating in this process - we appreciate it!
Sheri
Your friendly SIG elections coordinator

--
*Sheri Rubin*